Rosa has been added into the Brawl Stars recently. She comes with boxing gloves to hit harder to her opponents for maximum damages. She punches so hard that every punch can pierce through the opponent brawlers. In her Super, she is completely covered with hard plant life and remains safe from getting damaged. The players are pleasant to receive Rosa in Brawlers’ Family. The general movement speed of this brawler is 770, and the range of attack is 3.33 tiles. Rosa can reload within 1.2 seconds. In Super, it can fire within 6 seconds.
Characteristics of Rosa
- Rosa is one of the rarest brawlers. In the initial levels, it can do 480 damages per punch with 5000 units of Health. However, the Health and damage per blow strengthen with the upgrade in levels. You can notice the Health of Rosa reaches at 7000 units at an advanced level, and the losses per punch also exceed to 672.
- If we compare her with other Brawlers, she is a bit faster than all of them except Colt and Assassins. She is slower than Colt when he is using his Star Power. It gives an advantage to you to score higher in the game.
- She is perfect to be used in Ticketed Events such as Boss Fight, Robo Rumble and Big Game, etc.
- In Star Power of this brawler, she can heal up 200 damages per second while she is present in a bush. You can use this characteristic of Rosa while fighting in Gem Grab and Showdown because the maps in them mostly contain shrubs. Even, it becomes a hard nut to crack to kill her when she is in bushes.
- In the main attack, it comes with the hands of stone to punch the opponents furiously to do damages.
- In Super, she is super protected with a hard skin of vines. The skin covers her for 6 seconds and prevents her from 80% attacks.
- In Star Power, Rosa becomes stronger and fights more effectively through bushes.
- Currently, Rosa comes with one skin, but with the arrival of further updates, you will get new skins for this brawler.
How to Unlock Rosa
You need to spend 19 gems to unlock Rosa from a Brawl Box. If you regularly open the Brawl Box, you may get more discounts on her. However, the regular price to unlock Rosa is 30 Gems. If you don’t want to wait for a discount offer, you can unlock her by spending 30 Gems.
Best Compositions with Rosa
If you want to use any other brawler to team up with Rosa, you need to select such a brawler who could cover Rosa’s weak points. Select a mid-long range brawler in this context.
You can select the following Brawlers:
In some maps of Duo Showdown, you can also team up Carl with Rosa.
In Duo Showdown, Gene is also an excellent companion to select for Rosa.
Tips to Use Rosa in Different Modes
There are different modes of Brawl Stars, and all the Brawlers are not perfect to be used in all modes of the game. Some can be highly beneficial in one, and the others may be good to work in other modes. See below which modes are perfect to use Rosa.
- Gem Grab: Rosa is perfect to be used in Gem Grab. In this mode, most of the maps contain bushes. So, you can use her Super here. In Super, she allows you to get into and out of Gem Spawner. Your opponents are continuously shooting to do more damages to you, but she keeps you safe and secure. She defends you and other teammates along with carrying gems in large quantity.
- Showdown: In this mode, Rosa flourishes. On using her Super, she can retrieve the lost power cubes too. Rosa is a perfect bush camper. She can collect gems from the bushes when her star power is active. Furthermore, she becomes invisible in the bushes with Star Power unlocked, and when an enemy approaches nearer, she attacks him. So, her strength to attack suddenly from bushes can be exceedingly helpful for you in Showdown.
- Brawl Ball: In this mode, her Super enables her to score higher and higher, along with grabbing the gems. While she is using her Super, you can collect the ball, rush towards the goalpost, and score.