In June 2019, a new Brawler has been added to Brawl Stars. It is known as Penny. Usually, Penny is a B-rated brawler. However, in different modes of the game, the rating is separate such as in Gem Grab, Siege and Bounty, it is considered A-rated brawler. In the same way, in Showdown, Heist and Big Game, it is deemed to be B-rated and in Robo Rumble, Brawl Ball and Boss Fight, it is known as C-rated brawler.
Penny – Status
At earlier levels, you can see that Penny’s health status lies at 3200 and the maximum level, it lies at 4480. In the same way, the attack power at initial levels is 840 damages, but at maximum levels, it is at 1176 losses. Penny’s Super in earlier levels stays at 1200 and maximum levels, it goes up to 1680. She can reload the coins bag within 2 seconds and cannon within 2.5 seconds. The attack range of Penny is nine tiles if she shoots coin bags, but the attack range extends if she shoots coins and it can be approximately up to 13 tiles. When you upgrade the brawler, it broadens the health by 160 and the central attack damage increases by 42. In the same way, the cannon damage reaches to 60.
Role of Penny
Generally, Penny shots the bags full of coins. But these bags can do lots of damages between 840 and 1176. It is considered a Super Rare Brawler. She is generally a support Brawler because she is more effective in a team rather than alone. If we try to define Penny, we say “long range attack, medium health and quick reload.” The best modes to use Penny are Gem Grab and Showdown.
- Normal Attack: In the regular attack, Penny shoots a coins bag to the opponent. It touches the opponent and bursts with a loud sound. The coins spread in surrounding and damage the other opponents around him. For grouped opponents, it is the best attack.
- Super: The unique Super of Penny makes this brawler more valuable. She contains a cannon that fires after every 2.5 seconds. So, the enemies in range and far from sight can be hit easily. Some opponents have dodged Penny and hid behind the wall. They can easily be damaged by using cannon.
- Star Power: In the Star Power, Penny still uses cannon to hit her enemies. But in Star Power, when the cannon bursts, it turns into a cannonball around the barrel. These cannonballs are very difficult to end up.
Best Composition with Other Brawlers
Penny makes an unbeatable composition with some brawlers in all modes of the game. See below the brawlers that form the best team with Penny.
Penny with Jessie and Pam
The composition of Penny with Jessie and Pam is known as Triple Turret. The team is perfect due to the unique qualities of three brawlers. Pam works like a gem carrier, and Jessie and Penny keep the opponents busy in the fight so that they could not access the gems. It is unbeatable composition in almost all modes of the game, but particularly in Gem Grab.
Penny with Crow & Spike
Another perfect combination of Penny is with Crow and Spike. The main focus of this composition is to control the gem mine. Here, Penny’s primary focus is to grab the gems and to shoot the opponents. In the meantime, Spike and Crow try to take control of the field. In the Super, both of them work more effectively to keep the opponents away from the gems. Once, the Penny is successful in possessing all the games; no opponent brawler can kill her. It is mainly because Spike uses his Super to control the exits and entrances of the mine and Crow helps all the low-health companions.
Penny in Different Game Modes
Some modes are perfect for playing with Penny and others are not appropriate.
- Gem Grab: It is the perfect mode to play with Penny. Since she is a gem carrier and can shoot up to the long range, she is considered the best to be used as Support Brawler. She can show more efficient performance if working in a team as compared to the solo brawler. The best combination of Penny becomes with Nita, Shelly, and Barley.
- Duo Showdown: In Duo Showdown, you can play with Penny for best scores. Due to her high-damaging skills and long-range shooting capabilities, Duo Showdown is considered the best. She can shoot two brawlers at the same time due to the coins and coin bag. Due to her duos, you can play with it in Scorched Stone type of open areas. Let’s say, the area, where you can see lots of grass like an island or Invasions can be the ideal location for her to do damages.
- Solo Showdown: The next mode where Penny can show her excellent performance is Solo Showdown. Here, the map consists of different boxes, and she can damage multiple boxes at the same time in this mode. If you want to fight against Brock in Solo Showdown, you need to check whether you hold more power cubes as compared to Brock. If yes, it will help you win the trophies.
- Bounty: In Bounty, the performance of Penny is not up to the mark as it was in Gem Grab. In the maps like Star Gluch, it is not recommended to use Penny in large maps because it cannot do more damages in the open fields. Here, instead of using Penny, you need to use Piper, Brock or others to win more points.
- Heist: Heist is the worst to play with Penny. In this mode, Penny in the Main Attack, does not do any damages. Here, Penny can show excellent performance only if the opponents do not have a thrower. Otherwise, Penny’s performance will amaze you in this mode.
- Brawl Ball: In this mode, Penny demonstrates an awesome game. The damaged power of Penny becomes lower at this level. The cannon and the coins shooting speed in this mode is not satisfactory. So, she can be taken over by other Brawlers so quickly.
- Robo Rumble: To use Penny in Robo Rumble is entirely disastrous. She remains useful in the early stages of the game where she can shoot 3 to 4 opponents. But Penny can be useless in the advanced stages; she cannot perform well. Check the health level of every brawl before using it at higher levels. In short, Penny is an excellent option to play the earlier stages of Robo Rumble.
- Boss Fight: Don’t try to use Penny against Boss in the Boss Fight mode. She cannot damage the giant Boss. When she shoots the coin bag, and it touches the Boss, the coins spread all around him and remain useless. It may be due to the position of Boss who stands behind a bear/turret. Furthermore, the Boss can easily dodge her cannon. If the gun hit the Boss, it will cause less than 1% damage to him only.