There are six kinds of Brawlers in the game including the common, rare, super rare, epic, mythic and legendary brawlers. The Legendary Brawlers category includes the most demanded brawlers and Leon is one of them. Leon has some exceptional characteristics. Due to these qualities, it is the most demanded and most expensive brawler.
- It does not delay in hitting the target. In 1 second, it moves 3.1 tiles and Leon’s attack range is up to 9 tiles.
- After one attack, the attack reloads time is only 1.9 second.
- Leon plays the role of Stealthy Assassin.
- It throws smoky fires and shots 4 blades per attack.
- When Leon uses his Super, he becomes invisible for a few moments. Meanwhile, he can move speedily towards the enemy.
- It is perfect to use against Shelly, Bull, Barley, and Piper.
- However, it is not good to use against Colt, Pam, Spike, and Rico.
Best Game Modes to Use Leon
If you want to use Leon in the game, make sure you are playing in Gem Grab, Bounty, Heist or Showdown mode. These are the best modes to use Leon. Let’s discuss some details about them below.
If you are playing in Gem Grab mode, there are lots of bushes around you. Remember, Leon can easily detect the enemies in an area where you can see lots of bushes. So, it attacks the enemies only when it is extremely closer to the enemies. He proves himself the best Gem Defender. Due to his Stealth power, he can hunt the enemies easily and keep them away from Gems.
Remember that Leon is not made for aggressive attacks. That’s why in Showdown mode, it is perfect to be used. It attacks the enemies with his mighty powers. That’s why wait for the enemies to come closer so that it could attack them furiously.
How Does Leon Work?
Before unlocking this legendary character, you need to check the way Leon works. It will help you to understand the functioning and attacking method of this brawler.
- When you use it for an attack, it shoots 4 spinner blades at a time. One attack can damage 700 at higher levels and it can damage 500 at the initial level. So, when it is at a closer range, it can damage 2000 – 2800. Within 2.3 seconds it reloads the fire that is an incredibly quick move.
- When Leon uses his Super, he throws smoke bombs on the opponent teams and becomes invisible for about ten seconds. So, an invisible condition, he can move faster. The enemies cannot see Leon. He becomes visible for enemies only if he grabs a gem, power cube or brawl ball or if he attacks. Furthermore, he remains invisible if he moves on up to 3 tiles. You can use the invisible condition of Leon to bring him closer to the enemy. He can make a surprise attack.
- Star Power is another amazing feature of Leon. If he is on Star Power, he can move faster. So, due to his Star Power, he can approach enemies incredibly faster.
Leon’s Best Strategies for Attack, Super and Star Power
Leon is famous for his stealth power and turns the tables at the eleventh hour. It can change your defeat into victory within a few moments. Here are some best strategies for Leon to play for a win.
In Attack mode, Leon throws four spinner blades to kill the enemies. It is recommended that Leon should attack the enemies from a closer point so that the spinner blades could work effectively to kill all the enemies.
After making one attack, try to get Super instantly. It helps you to reach too close to your enemies in a stealth condition and he cannot come to know about Leon’s presence.
In Star Power, he leaves smoke trails behind. These trails hide his faster movement ahead. It is greatly beneficial when Leon is low in HP or chasing the opponents.
Make sure, Leon is moving ahead, but his movement does not exceed four tiles. You gain health in Super condition and you get ammunition again to fire on the enemies.