Gene is a renowned brawler in Brawl Stars game. He comes with some superpowers to turn the table at the eleventh hour if you unlock him at the right time. Gene has the ability to hook other characters in the game. Gene uses a magic lamp to shoot a splitting projectile. He grabs and pulls his enemies from a far distance by using his magical hand. His regular attack on the enemies can bring 1400 damages. So, a brawler can hit his enemies from a distance by using Gene. Like Leon, Gene is also one of the most demanded and most expensive brawlers.
Gene uses his magical hand to hold and pull his enemies from a far distance to closer. So, you can use Gene when you want to bring your enemies closer.
Gene comes with a lamp. When you want him to attack the enemies he shoots a ball of magical smoke to hit the enemies. If the smoke ball hits the enemies, it will destroy them. If the ball does not hit the target, it splits and widens the damage.
In the Super, Gene uses his magical hand to grab and bring the enemies closer. So, when you are far from your enemies and want to bring them closer in attacking range, you can use Gene. Even, no wall can hide the enemies from Gene. However, if your enemy hits with a Minecraft, Gene will miss his pulling.
In the Star Power, Gene brings magical healing power up to 200 points per second for all his friendly brawlers. He cannot bring the healing power for himself, but all the friendly brawlers can be healed up within a few seconds by using Pam’s Healing Station.
Best Game Modes to Use Gene
If you want to use Gene in Brawl Stars, the best modes to use it are as below.
Gem Grab is undoubtedly the best mode where you can use Gene’s powers in your favor.
You can also use Gene in Showdown to pull the enemies closer.
Brawl Ball brings all Gene’s powers such as a regular attack, superpower, and star power at the same time. So, it is perfect to use Gene.
Heist is also appropriate to use Gene’s super and star powers.
Important Information about Gene
- This mythical character requires 4 hits to charge his Super completely.
- When you are using him for attack and he is successful in it, one attack can result in 1000 base damages. However, if it fails to access the target, it will bring only 166 base damages.
- Gene comes with a slower reloading speed in all the modes mentioned above.
- When you are using his special skills, i.e. Super and Star Power, the access range increases 2 times.
How Does Gene Work?
- You can use it against Barley, Brock, Crow, Colt, Dynamike, Piper, Spike and Ricochet. Gene can take out all the above-mentioned characters in only 3 hits. It is amazing to kill all of these brawlers with regular attacks.
- When Gene makes a regular attack, he has the potential to bring 1400 damages by hitting the target for once.
- With a regular attack, he reaches up to 5.6 tiles. Then his fireball splits into six little flames and each of them reaches another 5.3 tiles. So, Gene can reach up to 11 tiles with one attack that is the second longest attack range in Brawl Stars.
- When Gene is using his Super, he releases a fist to grab and pull his enemies closer. The fist can pull the enemies at once to the current location of Gene. So, whenever Gene changes his location, the enemies will be pulled towards the new location.
- In Super, Gene can make 420 damages that are equal to one bullet from Colt. The damage seems not very impressive, but his magical pulling power can change the scenario of the game at once.
- Gene does not collect the items in the game such as Power-cubes or Gems, etc.
- When you are using Gene against a box such as Turret or Heist Safe, etc, it will create disastrous effects without pulling the enemies.
- Gene’s super can stop the opponents’ attacks and supers. However, other brawlers such as Tara can also interrupt Gene’s pull.
- Gene’s reload speed is only 2.3 seconds that is the same for Tara, Penny, Barley, and Spike.
- The HP of Gene at maximum level is 5040 that is equal to Shelly’s and Bo’s HP levels.
- Like other brawlers in the game, Gene also moves ahead slowly.
How to Unlock Gene in Brawl Stars
You can get Gene by opening Brawl Box, Big Box, and Mega Box. If you want to open a Big Box, it requires 10 Star Tokens. To get Gene from Mega Box, you require Gems that can be bought against real money. Spending a few bucks can give you access to this mythical and powerful Brawler that can destroy the enemies within 3 seconds. It comes with amazing powers to compete with most of the brawlers in Brawl Box.