Valve loves adding patches though small ones in Dota Underlords. The first patch, Valve released for the players came to the spotlight on 13 June. It was released on Twitter in the form of a text message. So far, Valve has released 10 patches of the game. Here, I have categorized all the patch notes according to their release dates.
Patch Notes for 27 June 2019
This patch brought lots of performance improvements besides removing the network connectivity issues and ping time for the users of Android and iOS in the countries other than the US.
The following units have got the voices back:
Queen of Pain
- The Tooltip for the players has been added to the game. It shows the XP progress.
- For party members, the mobile icons have been included in the latest patch.
- Default Camera distance is now set at 825 (default).
- Earlier, the victory screen could not be displayed. It has been fixed in this patch.
- Season Info panel includes the Ability Mana cost.
- Valve has fixed Global Sounds issue for the players.
- The players could click an item if they lost a Loot Round. Valve has fixed it in the patch.
- If you attack the same player, your sword/shield icons disappeared from the board. This issue is fixed now.
- You can see the Ability icons for all abilities. Find it in the shop.
- While observing your heroes, you were experiencing multiplier display. It has been fixed now.
- The players will have an improved Unit Query UI.
- Ability Tooltip could not display Lore earlier. Now it is fixed.
- If you click outside the shop, it will close the menu.
- The PC shop includes Info button in every unit to provide in-depth information regarding the heroes.
- Roshan returns in the game.
Game Play Patches
- Medusa has an increased Split Shot damage up to >-40.
- Kunkka: had Ghostship crash cell size “2,3, 4”, but now, it has “2, 2, 3.”
- Basher can be used for more than one battle.
- Black King Bar can be activated.
- Juggernaut’s Blade Fury can be activated.
- Slardar’s Amp Damage can be activated.
- Bright Stone was earlier stacking on a single attack. Now it has been fixed. It stacks when multiple heroes attack it.
- Knights Alliance powers have been reduced from “-20, -25, -30” to “-15, -20, -25.”
Patch Notes for 26 June 2019
- Silver Lining granted 2 Gold earlier. It will grant 1 instead of two now.
- Base attack time has been increased from 1.30 to 1.5.
- Omniknight damage has been reduced.
- Dragon Knight missed the targets in front has been fixed.
- Dragon Knight bug fixed. Due to this bug, Elder Form could start fighting 0.5 seconds.
- Walrus Punch fought with the opponents and could send them into space occasionally. It has been fixed in this patch.
Patch Notes for 25 June 2019
- Lighting and Shadow power has increased.
- If the other player’s boards are producing the combat sounds, you can hear them from the board.
- Performance Optimized for PC and mobile versions of the game.
- When Pudge caught the opponent, the friendly AI was not casting the spells. It has been fixed in this patch.
- Dragon Alliance can be accessed by using 2 Units.
- Dragon Alliance adds a particular ability to all Alliance members.
- AI will not cast spells on the target’s location. Instead of it, it casts spells on the board.
- Dragon Alliance unlocks Phase Shift for Puck and Corrosive Skin for Viper.
- Hit points for Dragon Knights have been increased to 1000/2000/4000.
- Dragon Knight comes with Breathe Fire as a basic ability.
- Scrappy Alliance allots 8 health regeneration and 9 armors. It also provides 100% increased amount if your army size is smaller on initial levels as compared to your enemy’s.
Patch Notes for 21 June 2019
- You can remap the hotkeys while playing the games on PC.
- Fixed bad performance UI sliders while playing the game on Android phone
- Soul Suck Syphon will alliance with Mages and Warlocks only.
- The dimness of settings panel is fixed.
Patch Notes for 20 June 2019
- The game performance on Android devices improved by Valve
- Some players were unable to render the notification for an item acquired and combined hero. Now it has been fixed.
- Teleport FX has been improved.
- There were several crash bugs. Now, they have been fixed.
Patch Notes for 19 June 2019
- Valve added a tutorial for the beginners in the game.
- More styling and improved performance in the game while running on PC.
- Stylized DPS meter in the game.
- Improved camera position and angles give a new look to the board. The developer included sliders to the Game settings user interface.
- More enthusiastic music became a part of the game.
- When you are selecting items, Play at pace will stop the clock for a moment.
- Unit AI has information about Formation.
- Friend panel comes with a friend code system.
- Healthbars comes with colorblind mode.
- On detecting an enemy, the ranged units prefer the closest units.
Patch Notes for 17 June 2019
- Drow Ranger’s ability to Precision Aura has enhanced.
- Hunter Alliance’s attacking power has been increased from 15/25% to 20/35%.
- The power of Hunter Alliance for an extra attack has been reduced to 1. Earlier it was 2, but the developer has reduced it.
- The Purification Damage or Healing power of Omniknight is enhanced up to 200/400/600.
- When the Assassins land after jumping, they cannot be targeted for one frame.
- Loot round comes with more rewards now.
Patch Notes for 15 June 2019
- In the patch on 15 June, different crash problems were fixed.
- The navigation in Heroes shop and characteristics was improved.
- The PC version had some XP display issues in the languages other than English. This patch came with a fix of this issue.
- The Steam popups do not annoy the players anymore. They have been moved to the lower left corner.
Patch Notes for 14 June 2019
- This patch up brings a new mode in the game that is known as “Interface Mode.”
- At the end of the battle, the screen could not display the results. The developer fixed it.
- The free units in the shop of the game come with a better presentation.
- Improved design of settings panel
- Valve fixed different misspelling in the game.
- In the party games, the Main menu button could not be visible. It is fixed in it.
- The game has been localized in multiple languages
- Sometimes, the DPS charts were unable to show the wrong team. This issue has been fixed in this update.
- Game Options page comes with popular hotkeys for the users.
Patch Notes for 13 June 2019 [first update]
- This update fixes the Shop Portraits missing such as Slark and Tiny.
- The developer fixed the crash that occurred while dragging a unit and reselling it.
- This update also fixes the reconnect game problem.
- Fixed the issue of dragging a unit to resell it makes the sell UI disappear. The sell User interface used to disappear earlier. Now it has been fixed.