Carl is one of the most famous brawlers in Brawl Stars. It was released in March 2019 to facilitate the players for more convenience. It has some special characteristics. The speedier action of Carl made it immensely popular among the people. Carl has a special weapon known as Pickaxe that is incredibly faster in traveling in the air and in returning back to Carl. It is a mid-ranged brawler that covers more distance. This brawler is known as Attack Brawler.
More Brawlers’ Wikis:
- Leon in Brawl Stars: Characteristics and Tips to Use Leon
- Gene in Brawl Stars: Characteristics and Tips to Unlock & Use Gene
- Carl is perfect to work in the mines. He fires once at a time. When he throws the pickaxe towards the opponents, it returns like a boomerang. The weapon hits several opponents at the same time.
- The Super of Carl is known as Tailspin. He spins like a weightless object to hit the enemies faster. However, the Star Power of Carl is used to throw and recover the pickaxe incredibly faster than the average speed.
- It can attack in the range of 8 tiles. Within 1.9 seconds approximately, he can reload his attack. The attack duration in most of the cases is 2.4 second.
- It attacks the enemies with 2.5 tiles per second.
- Carl can attack in a radius of 1.5 x 1.5 tiles.
- In the main attack, he uses Pickaxe. He has only one ammunition slot. When the pickaxe comes back to Carl, he will be instantly charged with energy. In Main Attack, when the pickaxe reaches to a wall or to its maximum range, it returns immediately. His weapon can pierce through his enemies. Last, but not the least, when Carl kicks the balls, this process does not consume his energy.
- The Super Attack is known as Tailspin. In this attack, Carl’s efficiency to attack the enemies increases from 1.5 x 1.5 radius up to 360-degree radius. It damages all the enemies that are at close points to him.
- In the same way, Star Power, known as Power Throw, allows him to use pickaxe at a higher speed.
- Best Game Modes to Use Carl
- Carl is perfect to be used in various modes. See the details below.
- Gem Grab, Brawl Ball, Siege, and Showdown.
How Does Carl Work?
- If you want to use him in Heist mode, use it when you are safe. Throw his pickaxe to the brawlers and opponents for distinguished damages.
- To use it on the people hidden behind the wall, you need to throw the pickaxe with mighty powers. It will go through the wall and hit the enemies.
- In the Gem Grab mode, you need to use it against Gene. If Gene is super ready and you possess a minimum 9 Gems, you can use Super.
- In Bounty mode, you can use Carl to finish the low HP Brawlers. Check the low HP brawlers in the list and make sure, you have killed them all to avoid waste of time.
- The Super mode brings another advantage for you i.e. the use of the bolt. If you are stuck with the enemies in Super, use the bolt to remove them all and run away.
- In Brawl Ball mode, you can use Carl to kill a maximum of 2 enemies. So, this midrange brawler works effectively to strengthen your team. Furthermore, in this mode, Carls is the only one brawler who could kick the ball without consuming ammunition.
- It is true that Carl comes with one ammunition, but he comes with quick moves and actions. Even the ammo refills quickly when the weapon returns to Carl.
How to Unlock Carl in Brawl Stars
Brawl Boxes are a big box to find Carl. It is considered a Super Rare Brawler. So, when you open a brawl box such as Mega box, Big Box or a Brawl Box, etc, you have only 1.2% chances to get Carl.
When you open the Big Box, you need 10 Star Tokens.
If you want to search Carl in a Mega Box, you need significant Gems to get him unlocked. Usually, you require 80 Gems. However, if you have shown good performance, you will get a discounted rate i.e. 59 gems.
If you want to find it in Brawl Box, you need 100 Tokens in the game (ordinary tokens).