Boss Fight mode brings some challenging tasks for the players. There are different modes in the game, Brawl Stars such as Gem Grab, Bounty, Robo Rumble, Brawl Ball, Heist, Boss Fight and many others.
The Boss fight mode is considered one of the most challenging ways to play the game. In this mode, you play versus a giant robot known as Boss. You need to show rapid movements when the game starts in this mode.
The boss is swift in attacking the enemies. It is an unranked mode of the game where you cannot earn or lost trophies.
In this mode, you select two playmates to play against the gigantic boss. You have to move ahead very carefully. If you want to participate in any event, you need one ticket.
If you select a multiplayer game in Boss Fight mode, your target is set too low so that you and your teammates could access it. However, no tokens are awarded to you.
- When the fight begins, the Boss becomes furiously angry. The increasing level of anger also increases the speed of his movement, his damage output, and wisdom. So, at the beginning of the game, you can easily dodge him. But gradually, the robot “Boss” becomes sharp.
- The melee attack is the specialty of Boss. With one punch, he can do 800+ damages if the target is too close to him.
- He also has a Laser attack option. He shots numerous laser rays that spread in surrounding very quickly. These rays can spread more than 1200 damages. When he gets furiously angry, he can break the walls with his laser, but he stops instantly. When he is enraged, he breaks the walls by throwing laser rays and does not stop there.
- Another distinctive characteristic of the Boss is his long-range rockets. You need to keep information about all his aspects before you enter this mode to play the game. When he fires a missile at his opponents, it can make more than 2000 damages including the destruction of walls.
- In the same way, the next distinguished quality of Boss is Robot Minions. When the Boss starts fighting, small robot minions appear in the field for his help. They are very similar to robots look in Robo Rumble.
Boss Fight Levels
There are five levels of this mode. Remember, when you defeat the mighty Boss Robot, it gets more health, attacking ability and agility. You will also notice that in the easy levels, the token money is less and in the difficult tasks, token money is increased.
Normal Level: In the Normal level, the boss health is at 250,000 points, and the reward for beating him is 30 Tokens. In the Normal level, Boss comes to the field with Laser and Melee attack along with his robot minions.
Hard Level: In this level, his health is at 300,000 points, the reward to beat him is 40 Token, and he comes to the field with “Charge” quality.
Expert Level: In Expert Level, the health of Boss is at 400,000 points and reward to defeat him is 50 Tokens. He comes to the field with more anger and brings purple robots for his help.
Master Level: In this level, his health is at 500,000 points, and you get 60 Tokens for defeating him. He appears with long-range Rocket.
Insane Level: It is the most challenging level where the health points for Boss are more than 600,000. You get more than 70 Tokens to defeat him. He becomes enraged due to anger and breaks the walls by using a laser. His robot minions are also more potent in the insane level.
Best Brawlers to Use in Boss Fight
Although, it is tough to compete with Boss in Boss Fight mode, there are some brawlers you can use here. These Brawlers are exceedingly helpful to be used in Boss Fight due to their unique skills. But, you should be at a maximum power level while using your brawlers in the game. Following are the best Brawlers to be used in Boss Fight.
- Leon (Read more about Leon here)
Leon: Leon is excellent due to his best DPS potential. He, with faster speed in Super, can stay alive for a longer time. Since it is imperative to keep alive for more time while fighting with Boss, Leon does this job very well. Just try to be closer to Boss and empty your burst. It is critical for your success.
Colt: Colt is perfect to use in Boss Fight due to his high DPS potential, rapid movement, and long-range attacks. Keep shooting at Boss with Colt and try to damage Boss and robot minions around you.
Bull: Bull is the best Brawler to be used in Boss Fight due to his quality to escape death. He can shoot lots of damages while escaping death. So, he can fight well against Boss.
Alternatives of Best Brawlers
If you do not have enough Gems to unlock Colt, Bull, and Leon, you can use ElPrimo, Pam, and Jessie, too. El Primo is the best alternative for Leon and Bull, and Pam is also used instead of Leon and Bull. Similarly, Jessie is the best alternative to Colt.
Tips to Play Boss Fight Mode
- In other modes, the Respawn time is 5 seconds, but in Boss Fight, it is 21 seconds. So, you need to struggle hard to stay alive.
- Make sure; you have understood the attacks of Boss. So, dodge him when possible.
- Use the mask to avoid the damaging laser rays from robot minions. Make sure; you are not destroying walls.
- The direction of lasers fired by the Boss is from left to right always. So, you need to move around him clockwise. It will keep you safe from lasers.
- Make sure; no laser hits you because these are very harmful to your life. You can easily dodge the lasers.
- Try to make more and more damages before the Boss gets angry. If he becomes insane in anger, it will be harmful to you. In an insane condition, he becomes more powerful and does more damages.
- Be attentive and get ready to avoid lasers before the rays touch you. Whenever the Boss uses the charge or laser attack, he will make some distinct sounds. Occasionally, three red lines are flashed around him before he fires the lasers. So, be prepared for his attack.