Archero chapter 5 seems a bit difficult for the players due to the lack of damage. So, you cannot kill the enemy quickly. Here, most of the people get stuck and they think it is the end of their strategies. It is not true. There are some tips and tricks that can take you out of this situation. You will win this chapter and there will be enough resources for you for the next chapter. So, let’s move to the guide to know what ways you should adopt.
Tips to Select Abilities
When the chapter starts, you see the list of three abilities. In the same way, there are some other abilities appear after some levels. You need to pick the accurate abilities to play the game well. For example, if you select Extra life, it works the best when you are going to face boss fights. So, you can select this ability if it appears. Ricochet, multishot, Piercing, Bouncy Arrow and Front Arrow are the best abilities to choose for this level. If you have selected Piercing, you should avoid a Tornado.
The combination of Diagonal Arrows and Bouncy Arrow is perfect to win. You can select Attack Boost, HP Boost, Blaze, and Crit Master at the beginning of Chapter 5. Furthermore, in the basic abilities, you need to select Invincibility Star, Attack Speed Boost and Blaze.
General Tips to Win Chapter 5
- If the Angel offers you the buff, you should not take it immediately. Grab it in the middle of the level. Don’t grab Health every time. Take it if it is unavoidable because it can also be taken from the angry chest. The Angry Chest appears before the boss fight. So, don’t try to grab useless things. Furthermore, you can also get a random heal from your opponents once you kill them.
- The Health Boost option may be a bit confusing. If your health is a bit lower, then it can heal your health by some percentage. If your health is critically low, don’t select “Health Boost.” It cannot heal your health completely. Select “Boost” to get healed up.
- Be careful while moving around. There are some environmental hazards such as spikes that can damage you. So, you need to be careful of them. These hazards can be avoided easily. Don’t try to damage them unnecessarily. You need to avoid them to save your energy. While moving around them, you need to go on slowly.
- Another very important point to win is that you should use the dodging technique instead of damaging. You can also damage, but to dodge the projectiles and fires is better. Preserve your health for stronger enemies such as Boss.
- In this chapter, you should concentrate on every offer made by Devil. The Devil often offers you valuable abilities in this chapter. If the offer is really bad, you can avoid. For example, the walking on water and walking through walls are useless abilities for this chapter. So, you don’t need to accept these offers. These are not bad, but useless for this phase. Consider every other offer and take once you need it.
- You will see some water-spots on the current map. You need to use them to avoid Melee Monsters. These are helpful obstacles and the melee monsters have to walk around them to access you. Thus, you get some time to do some damage before they arrive close to you.
Archero Chapter 5: Tips to Deal with Enemies
Dealing with enemies seems a bit difficult in this chapter. The enemies are stronger and more cunning. Here, I am going to explain all the enemies and tips to deal with them.
Laser Bats: The laser bats detect you and within a few seconds, the bats throw a laser to damage your power. An easy way to deal with them is to let them detect you. Once they have detected, quickly step away to remain safe.
Purple Electric Orbs: The orbs fire purple lightning. The lightning ray contains two orbs and electricity between them. It is very dangerous for your power. So, get a side quickly once they detect you and try to kill them quickly.
Skeletons: Some skeletons appear and they start chasing you swiftly. Try to keep a distance. The skeletons appear for some moments. You need to keep running to the open place. Don’t enter to a closed wall or corner because it will be easier for them to hit you.
Arrow Turrets: Arrow Turrets work in the same way as do the laser bats, but they come with Diagonal arrow ability. So, it is very dangerous for you if you do not kill them quickly. They fire the arrows in a straight direction and also fire some arrows in diagonal sides. Once, they detect you, get aside to the clean area to waste their power.
Rock Elementals: The rock elementals are not new for the players. But they come with a more forceful ability that is known as spin around. They can spin around and in the same direction, they fire projectiles.
Scythe Mages: They seem like your pets. But they can be damaging. So, move quickly out of their way and burn them down as you see them.
Red Crystal Turret: These are very similar in functioning like Electric Turret in previous chapters. But it does not drop lightning here and there. Instead, it releases the fire orbs in small circles. It remains fixed at his place. So, you can easily dodge him.
Dogs or Wolves: They are a kind of melee monsters and randomly appear around the map. You need to run in the opposite direction. You can use Scythe against them.
Archero Chapter 5: Boss Fight
The boss fight is indeed the most difficult part of this chapter. In this chapter, you need to use some special strategies to handle the bosses appear in the game.
These are similar to dogs or wolves appear in common levels of this chapter. However, they come with one dash after you in common levels. But the Dog Boss/Wolf Boss comes with three dashes. If it dashes, you need to run diagonally to get rid of it. When it makes a ground pound, it means the dog boss is going to attack you. So, get three hits continuously and he will be damaged altogether.
Green Archer Skeleton Boss
It is very similar to Arrow Turrets, but the boss comes with Bouncy Walls skill. So, it is highly damaging because the projectiles will bounce around when touching to the walls. You need to stay before the Green Archer Skeleton Boss. When he starts shooting the arrows, try to avoid it by moving in a weird pattern. Remember the pattern and move your archero in the same directions to avoid all the arrows.
Do you remember the Plant monsters you have encountered in chapter one? It is from the same category. But plant boss fires big red projectiles with more damaging power. It also followed by its little versions and they also fire the explosive material. Concentrate to kill the little versions when they are in your range. Fire arrows towards them once they are near to you. Now, focus on the Plant boss.
Flying Pig Boss
This weird enemy fires white or blue orbs. Every orb touches the walls, splits into two small orbs and bounces back in horizontal and vertical positions. All orbs follow the same rule and make a great damage to your powers. The orbs will bounce off twice only. So, try to avoid the projectiles by sticking to the wall for a few moments and concentrate to kill the boss. It is important to dodge the projectiles as much as possible.
Fire Demon is the final boss and very powerful. Here, you need to get health Boost, extra life, and HP Boost to avoid damage from Fire Demon. The first attack is a bunch of fire projectiles. These projectiles are faster than your running speed. So, you need to run horizontally if they are vertically coming to you. The second attack is the clap attack. In this attack, the Fire Demon shoots the explosive ball towards you from the front side. You can avoid it if you let the ball come towards you and have a side once it approaches near to you. The third attack is to release three lunging swings in your direction. Now, it’s the right time to attack him. Attack him with full powers and use all your abilities in it. Once his power bar is empty, he will be dead and you will win this chapter.