Archero is an action game where you do not use only the virtual joystick key, but also your brain. This arcade game is based on strategies. If you use the right abilities and strategy against the enemies, you can easily win the game. The Chapter 4 comes with more challenging combats where you have to face more dreadful enemies. Well, there are some tips and tricks you can follow in this chapter to get a good score in the game. Let’s start our guide with Ability Choices at first.
Guides on Previous Chapters:
Best Abilities to Pick
When you are going to start a level in Chapter 4, you will see some abilities you can select to fight against your enemies.
There are four outstanding defensive abilities you can select to fight against your enemies.
These are as under:
Shield: It is good on advanced levels of Chapter 4. When your enemies fire projectiles at you, the shield saves you from the fireballs. It is very useful to use against the fireballs of the final boss.
Invincibility Star: It can be used for both defensive and offensive purposes. When you use it, you become invisible for two seconds. Hit your enemy hard in invisible condition. You will not take damages because you will be invisible. It is highly useful because when you think that you cannot dodge your enemy. When you activate invincibility star, you get no damage for two seconds.
Wingman: It works in the same way as does the Shield but in a bit different way. When you activate Wingman, your minions appear and they safeguard you from enemies. They block every projectile approaching you.
Slow Projectile: Commonly, it is highly recommended for the next chapter, but I will advise you to use Slow Projectile if you get it in Chapter four. It lessens the speed of attack by ½. So, you can use it in the advanced levels of Chapter 4 when you are going to fight against the Boss.
There are five offensive abilities you need to select to win Chapter four. Here they are.
Piercing Shot and Bouncy Wall: These two abilities make the best pair if you want to attack against your enemy effectively. Your one hit will be equal to 4 hits. However, your attacking position will depend on your enemy’s position. The piercing shot will make your fires pierce through your enemy’s body and hit other enemies. The Bouncy Wall makes your fires bounce back against the wall to hit other enemies.
Multi Arrow and Front Arrow: It is also a great combination of offensive abilities you can use against your enemies in Chapter 4. These abilities provide you with more arrows from the front. When your enemy is in front of you, just use these abilities to fire multiple arrows from the front side.
Some players want to select Boomerang weapon along with all these abilities. It is handy with only Multi and Front Arrow abilities. If you use it with other abilities, you cannot score well.
Ricochet: This ability is quite handy but in non-boss fights. You cannot use it against bosses. The boss fight in Chapter 4 is the single enemy fight. However, the ricochet can be used against other enemies very effectively. Remember that when you are using a ricochet with a piercing shot or bouncy wall, it will not let you pierce or bounce fires if your enemy is far.
General Tips and Tricks to Win
- Dodging is the most important technique you can use in this chapter. But it is not always possible. Sometimes, when the enemy predicts a fire, you can’t dodge him easily. That’s why you need to keep some defensive and offensive skills with you.
- If the Bats enemy appears, it will run in a straight line for 1/3 of the map’s total distance. That’s why to escape from them and run to a horizontal side. Don’t run in a straight line.
- When you mess with the orange fireball guys, you need to be very careful. They fire for the second time without wasting a moment. They are too much faster.
- After every 10 levels in this chapter, the overall HP of your opponents will become more challenging. Gradually, the final boss takes more and more time to beat.
- If your HP is critically low, you need to take Max HP. But don’t accept this ability if you have 50% HP. Keep Max HP for boss fights. Don’t use at early stages of the game.
- When you use the “Revive” option, your Max HP will be double in quantity.
- Don’t accept Devil’s offer until it gives you Critical Boost or Life +1. Both of these offers are highly beneficial for you.
- The Critical Boost ability is highly effective as compared to the Power Boost. It increases the value of critical damage.
- Life + 1 is another good ability offered by the Devil. It gives you an extra life. Both of these abilities can be used during the Boss fights. If you have a 3000 HP and you lose 500 HP. That means you have only 2500 HP remaining. When you are dead due to the attack of your enemy, you will revive with 2500 HP again.
- Life +1 is a perfect ability to use during the boss fights. It does not give you 3000 HP, but 5000 HP. When you use the Revive option, you will get 2500 HP. That increases your HP up to 7500.
Boss Fights Tips
In all the boss fights, you need to use techniques to defeat him. Let’s start with the less dreadful boss first.
- If you want to defeat him, you need to be very careful from the very beginning of the game.
- Try to bring him to one side of the map. When Tree Dude is about to land, you will be aligned with your enemy.
- Avoid him while he is landing. Go a bit far from him and start firing when he lands.
- He will aim at you and fires 8 bullets at once towards your direction.
- Run to another direction and let his bullets be wasted. Use Bouncy Wall to face him and he will be defeated.
- When you see him, you should be present near the walls. Complete one square around the walls without touching them.
- Rock Dude shoots bullets randomly without letting you know. You can escape from his bullets if you change your position.
- Rock Dude throws some rocks at you in the final attack. It will be dangerous for you. These are self exploding rocks. When they reach your place where you were standing before escaping, they explode with a blast.
- You need to move only a bit away from your current position to avoid rock attacks.
Fireball Summoner Dude
- There are some purple-coloured Homing fireballs chasing you in the advanced level of Archero Chapter 4.
- These homing bullets come very slow and you can easily escape from them.
- Keep observing them while they approach you and immediately turn aside when they are about to touch you.
- Fire Dude comes with Shooting, Wall Fireball and Random Bullets stages. The bullets coming from the boss will be straight heading towards you. You need to step aside to escape from these bullets in the first stage.
- In the Wall Fireball stage, there is no particular fight. You need to stay near the walls at this stage. Don’t stay at the edge of the map. You need to have some space before and after you to avoid these fireballs. Don’t stay at the corners because there will be little space for you to stay safe.
- You have to face different phases while fighting with the final boss.
- In the first phase, the final boss uses a wide spraying attack technique. Here, the Wingman ability is highly useful. When the final boss fires a spray of bullets, move quickly and escape behind your pet every time. It will keep you safe from bullets.
- The next technique the Final boss is going to use is the Curvy Shooting attack. He uses this attack abruptly. But you need to pay attention to his actions. He fires the bullets in the diagonal directions. So, avoid moving towards the diagonal directions. If you play carefully, you have sufficient space to escape from his attacks.
- The next moment he uses “Charge Attack” technique to lower your HP level. Remember that the Boss makes a dash sign towards you before this attack. It is a very little warning. So, be careful about his gestures.
- This time, you need to create more distance between you and the boss. But don’t run in a straight way to escape from his attack. You need to run in a circular motion around the Boss until you reach far from him. In this way, your direction will be changed every moment.