If you have played chapter 1 and chapter 2, you will be quite familiar with the basic mechanism of the game. In Chapter 3, you need to follow some unique strategy combined with the previously used techniques. This chapter is a bit difficult to handle because of the Crystal Mines. It is very difficult to defeat. Crystal Mines is basically a giant dragon. It throws a row of shots and can convert you into mincemeat. This kind of enemies makes the game more and more challenging.
Archero Chapter 3: Ability Choices Tips
Archero Chapter 3 brings a variety of new and unique abilities for the players. The list includes some previously used skills too.
You need to select Multishot, Front Arrow, Piercing and Bouncy Arrow to meet the greater enemies. Be careful while selecting the abilities. If you are using Piercing, you cannot use “Tornado” with it.
You can also select Invincibility Star, Shield Guard, Attack Boost, Crit Master, HP Boost and Blaze and some other abilities to meet the challenges.
General Tips to Win Archero Chapter 3
- Try to practice virtual joystick as much as possible. It is the only thing you use while playing the game. It operates your archero. When you press it, the archero starts moving ahead. When you release the key, it stops moving and starts firing. You need to practice the joystick key more and more to avoid confusing movements of archero.
- If you want to get the “Health Boost” from abilities, you need to get it when you are a bit exhausted. Don’t select when your healing power is already full. It will be a waste of money.
- The Angel brings the Buff for you. Don’t get it while you are in the mid of the level. Health is very important. Grab it when you critically need it. If you get it on early stage, it will be a waste of money.
- Be careful from the environmental hazards such as Spikes growing here and there. These are the easiest enemies you can get rid of. But you need to move slowly to avoid them. Don’t hit them and even don’t touch these hazards. Try to avoid them as much as possible.
- Try to dodge the enemies rather than damaging. It may lower your energy level. Don’t waste time damaging them. Try to preserve your health if you can.
- In this chapter, you need to accept Devil’s offer. The devil offers you various abilities. This time, he brings valuable abilities. Accept when you need it. You need to avoid only two abilities that are “Walking on water” and “Walk through walls.” Both of them are useful in other chapters. But they are not very useful in this chapter.
- Many monsters appear before you at different levels. Every upcoming monster is more powerful than the previous one. Try to kill them as soon as possible. If they enter the second phase of their power, they will be more powerful and more dangerous of course. That’s why you need to kill them quickly when they are in their first phase.
There are different enemies you will face in this chapter. The appearance is the same as you have seen in the first two chapters, but they come with more power, more anger and more strength to destroy you. Let’s have a glimpse of all the enemies in chapter 3.
You have already fought with them in chapter one. They are boulder looking creatures and fire some projectiles. You can dodge them easily by escaping to the area that is open.
Blue Rock Elementals
They are the same as Rock Elemental. But they throw a bit more projectiles. Dodge them too to save your power to use ahead.
Normal Haunted Trees
These are unusual trees that jump in the air. When they drop down, they release some projectiles in all four directions. You can avoid them, but dodging them is a bit difficult because they release projectiles to the front, back, right and left sides.
They behave in the same way as do the Normal Haunted Trees. But unlike the normal haunted trees, the blue/grey version throws fire projectiles in eight directions: right, left, back, front and four diagonal sides. That’s why they are more complicated to handle.
They are simple melee monsters. They simply jut around the ground. The target of these melee monsters is not to attack you. They only disturb your movement.
Red slimes function in the same way as do the Green Slimes. Their target is not to kill you. They disturb your movement only. So, you can kill them very quickly.
Bats hover now and then in the air. They appear and disappear after a while. If you see them, keep some distance from them and avoid messing with them. They will disappear after a while.
Some ghosts appear before you in advanced levels. They throw bombs to destroy your HP. Try to dodge them if you can. When they lob a bomb, it will explode in a particular area and the surrounding area is also affected. That’s why you need to remain at a far distance from them.
Red Bomb Ghosts
The red bomb ghosts work in the same way as do the bomb ghosts. But they lob multiple bombs rather than throwing a single bomb towards you. That’s why the area where they throw bombs gets fire hazard. So, try to keep them at an arm’s length.
Purple Stationary Plants
These are the same plants you have experienced in chapter 1. They stand motionless and fire projectiles now and then. Once, they notice your position, they start throwing projectiles in your direction. Just wait at your current place. Once they notice you, move on to another place to dodge them. They will throw projectiles and it will be useless.
Do you remember the skeleton archers in the first chapter? They again appear in chapter three and throw a very thin red beam towards you. Following this red beam, they fire arrows. If only one skeleton archer appears, you can dodge him easily. Avoid the red beam and keep moving to get rid of arrows. If there are many skeleton archers, you need to keep a gap between your movement and the red beam.
Bouncy archers use the arrows against you. Their arrows bounce against the wall to touch you. They also throw red beams before using their “Bouncy Archer” power.
These are green slimes kind of characters. However, they seem more beefy and quick in movement. They are not aggressive in attack. So, you need to stay out of them.
Hiding Plants are brown monsters who remain underground for most of the time and pop up to the surface to shoot projectiles on you. The best tip to avoid them is to stand still for a few seconds. When they have taken an aim, you need to move on to the safe place. So, you remain unhurt and your HP level remains full.
Purple Spotted Plants
Have you played “Mario” game? The Piranha Plants in that game were very similar to these purple-spotted plants. These plants fire at you when you appear before them. The best dealing with them is to stay still at your place. When they notice your current location to fire, quickly move from that place to a safe corner.
Boss Fight tips
In this section, I am going to introduce the Boss you face in Chapter 3. There are different boss appear in Chapter 3. They include Bat Boss, Big Hiding Plants x2 Boss, Big Stationary Plants x2 and Dragon boss or (Crystal Mines)
They are very similar bats appear in the previous chapter. They target your archero and move on. The bats appear on earlier levels were not very much dangerous. But the Bat Boss is very difficult to handle. It is a massive bat that fires a few projectiles to lessen your power.
Big Stationary Plants x2
These are purple plants that have already appeared in chapter one. They remain still at their current position and fire projectiles. They can be really harmful to your HP level. So, avoid them if you can.
Crystal Mines [Dragon Boss]
Crystal Mines is a gigantic dragon. If you kill him, you will move to the next chapter. Beware of him as he is a very dangerous dragon. He shots a row of rays that cover almost all regions of the screen. Observe the area that is out of reach of fires. You need to move such an area to avoid him.
In the second phase, he will shot a few random bullets. You need to show agility to avoid these bullets. Shot back to him when you get a chance.
You need to use “Wall Bounces” and “Piercing Shots” to damage this giant dragon. You can get “HP Booster, Attack Power and Attack Speed” abilities from the list.
Don’t use “Orbs” or “Diagonal arrows” from the abilities. They are useless before him.
You can also select “Multishot” from abilities.