Archero is an addictive game. The newbie takes it easy and loses the game ultimately. Every time you lose the game, you have to start from the beginning of an adventure. When you restart the game, it can create a frustrating condition because every time you encounter new maps and new items selection. So, you need to play the game very actively to complete one adventure. I am sure you have gone through the Archero Chapter 1: Guide for Beginners before starting the game. Here, I am going to explain tips and tricks to win chapter 2 in Archer. Consider all of them before you start Archero chapter 2 to win the game.
As you have played Archero Chapter 1, you know very well now how to control your Archero. It is an open secret now. The use of virtual joystick is required to play the game. When you release it, your archero stops moving and he starts shooting arrows. When you press this button, your archero stops shooting and he starts proceeding ahead. This is what you need to practice for better performance.
How to Face Enemies
There are different enemies you will face in the game. All of them come with strange abilities. You have to handle them with great techniques. Let’s discuss the enemies you are going to face in Archero Chapter 2.
Blue Spiders: Blue spiders were not present in Chapter 1 of Archero. These are new enemies. Do you remember the green slimes you have faced in Chapter 1? Blue Spiders work in the same way. However, the outlook is a bit beefy. Furthermore, they move quickly as compared to the green slimes. You need to avoid them. If you dodge blue spiders and stay out of their way, you can easily handle them.
Flying Red Orbs
There are some plants like flying red orbs that become a tough task for you. These monsters are brown coloured. Most of their parts remain underground and they pop up to the ground only to shoot you. You need to avoid these red orbs. There is an easy way to avoid them. You need to stand still for a moment or two. When they aim at you, move on quickly. Their fires will not hit you. If you are using a slow weapon and you are shooting arrows on them once in a blue moon, you cannot avoid these flying red orbs. Be quick in your actions and don’t aim at them. Only try to avoid them.
Purple Carnivorous Plants
Have you ever played Mario? If yes, you will surely remember the Piranha Plants. These plants are agile in movement and action. So, if they notice your presence, you cannot avoid them. They start attacking you. The archero fires a bit slower before these purple carnivorous plants. You will notice the red path around you. The red part of the earth indicates their presence. Try to find out the area that is not red. So, you can target them easily by moving to that area.
The next monsters you are going to face are Tornado Skeletons. Some skeletons appear on the screen and they fire tornadoes everywhere. These tornadoes go in vertical and horizontal directions to detect you. Once you are tracked, you are finished. These tornadoes cannot move through the walls. So, their attack is limited. Try to use a nearby wall to avoid these tornadoes. If there is no wall, try to dodge them quickly.
Some green snakes appear in the game. These melee style monsters move around you. When you are not moving ahead, they can lock your body to kill you. So, you need to stay away from green snakes. These snakes are very harmful.
It usually appears when you have played half level. The turret does not move here or there. This enemy is very harmful. What he does in the game is to release small lightning circles on the map. Then, he throws a bolt of lightning on these circles. You can avoid them easily. They are not as dangerous as are Tornado Skeletons or green snakes.
These monsters from the ancient world are bulky and bigger. These dinosaur type monsters release fire flames from their mouth. If you want to avoid them, keep at a specific distance from them. They will not notice your presence if the distance is particularly large. Furthermore, their fire flames also reach to a particular distance. If you are out of that distance, they cannot hit you. These are very dangerous enemies. You need to keep them at an arm’s length to avoid getting damaged.
Red Bomb Ghosts
Since you have played chapter 1 of Archero, you will be well-versed with Red Bomb Ghosts. These ghosts throw red bombs on you. Some ghosts have the ability to throw multiple bombs at you. So, they can be harmful to you. Avoid going very close to them because your arrows are not so much harmful as compared to their bombs.
Another important enemy you are going to face is the Yellow Skeleton. These are melee style monsters. If you kill one monster, he splits into multiple monsters. So, be careful and don’t increase their number.
Archero Chapter 2 Boss Tips
Boss is a greater challenge and the most complicated enemy to face. You need to follow a few tips to win fight against Boss. The enemies mentioned above do not come close to you suddenly. But the Boss enemy approaches you suddenly and makes damages. As a result, you cannot reach the next chapter. The boss releases the balls to lessen your energy level. You have to defend your power while attacking furiously on him. It becomes a bit complicated and within three or more attempts you can defeat him.
Types of Boss Enemies
Red Spider Boss
The red spider boss is very similar to the red owl boss. When you attack the red spider, it splits into more spiders. So, attacking him is not a good technique. The red spider boss throws red fire projectiles. You need to avoid him. If you remain at a particular distance from the red spider boss, you do not access his range of fires. You can use Ricochet against red spider boss. These spiders become smaller.
Big Hiding Plant
Boss is not an unbeatable character in Archero. However, it is difficult to beat him. The enemy hider plants come in different levels particularly in advanced levels in the game. These plants are brown coloured and they fire red projectiles. The fireballs can easily touch you if you are at a certain distance or you are moving slowly. So, be careful and do not get closer to big, brown coloured plants. They cannot come close to you.
When there appears an “Item selection” option, you need to select Piercing Arrow and Bounce Wall abilities. These abilities will increase your power if your arrows hit a wall. Furthermore, the piercing arrow will pierce through his body. So, both of these powerful tools should be used to fight against the Boss.
Big Tornado Skeleton
Another most challenging boss in Chapter 2 is the Big Tornado Skeleton. The skeleton throws big tornadoes that track you in all directions. It is difficult to dodge him. Unlike the tornado enemies mentioned above, the tornado boss moves through the walls too. So, you cannot hide behind a wall. They will find you anywhere. That’s why you need to be very careful while playing the game and try to be agile in your movement.
Red Owl Box x2
The double and triple power of red owl returns and you are going to face a very hard enemy. Do you remember Red Owl Boss in Chapter one? It came with little power and limited area firing powers in chapter 1. However, in chapter 2, the powers of red own become double. Here, you need to use the abilities like Ricochet, Bouncy Arrows and Diagonal Arrow, etc.
Archero Ability Choices
When Chapter 2 starts, you will see a tier list for this chapter. Here, you need to select some stuff. Be cool and see the stuff you require for archero. It should be useful to him. Don’t select items blindly. You can select Bouncy Arrow, Piercing, Diagonal Arrows, Front Arrow, Ricochet, and Attack Boost, etc. if you are using Tornado, do not select Piercing.
Tips for Gear Selection
- If the angel appears and offers you the buff, you do not need to waste it at the beginning of the game. Try to take it in advanced levels of Chapter 2. You can take health, but grab it only when you need it critically. For example, you can get heal when you are facing the boss. It will get you extra power to heal up the wounds during the fight with the boss.
- If you see “Health Boost,” don’t accept it readily. Be sure that you want health boost actually. To get it from the items’ shop, you need to spend coins on it. Don’t waste money on Health Boost. You can get it surprisingly from an enemy when you kill him.
- Instead of “health boost,” you need to get “Boost” only. It heals up you more rapidly instead of Health Boost.
- You should beware of spikes and other surrounding hazards. These hazards are set up in the game in a way to harm you more and more. In some places in the game, when you take a hit, your energy level lowers. So, don’t go close to them. You can avoid spikes and other hazards very easily if you go on slow speed. Try to avoid them and move on carefully.
- You need to use the dodging technique to win the game. So, you do not need to select the items that come with more damaging powers. Try to get the items that are helpful for dodging. If you focus on damaging, it will bring your health down. You need to preserve health and use the dodging technique.
General Tips to Win the Game
- When the game starts with the first level, you need to select an ability. These abilities appear randomly and you need to select the one very carefully. For example, to start the game in Chapter 2, you need to select an ability from “Poisoned Touch, Holy Touch and HP Boost. HP Boost is very important throughout the game. But you can’t select HP Boost every time. To start the game in an effective way, you need to select “Poisoned Touch” that will make your attacks poisonous.
- The devil offers you different items during initial levels. You do not need to pay heed to his offers. If the ability is greatly useful you can grab it. There are some abilities that sound very interesting and unique such as walking on water or going through walls, etc. These abilities are very interesting, but not highly useful. So, avoid accepting the offer that is not useful for you.
- Practice makes a man perfect. So, you need to practice the game in a better way. It is only the press and releases the function of joystick key that makes you perfect to play the game.
- You need to differentiate between yourself and melee monsters. For this purpose, you can use the “Water Spots on the map” item. Before they damage your powers, you can damage them by using the water spots on the map.
- Don’t spend too much money on items at initial levels. Spend coins wisely to avoid empty account when you are fighting with the most complicated enemy, i.e. Boss.